Presents! Presents! Presents! Caleb got so much loot he actually said afterwards, "Mom, I never want any more toys. I have enough!" Gee, can I get that in writing?Sunday, May 24, 2009
Half of a Decade!
Caleb turned the big FIVE on May 12! He had a Transformers party. It was a tight schedule because he had his preschool music program in the evening, but we packed the party with plenty of fun! Everyone had a great time, and I was amazed I got our home presentable for guests after moving in just a week earlier!
Presents! Presents! Presents! Caleb got so much loot he actually said afterwards, "Mom, I never want any more toys. I have enough!" Gee, can I get that in writing?
Presents! Presents! Presents! Caleb got so much loot he actually said afterwards, "Mom, I never want any more toys. I have enough!" Gee, can I get that in writing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The silly string war was a big hit! Parents started to arrive and probably thought we were nuts.







No comments:
Post a Comment