
Is it possible to be ecstatic and sad at the same time? We had our "Baby Sale" today - basically a yard sale with all things baby-related (
sniffle sniffle). With Noah's 1st birthday just a couple weeks away, we have no need for many of the "baby items" that are hogging room in our house & garage. We had a very successful day. The only problem with merchandise starting to move is that Paul gets the itch to start selling everything he sees! So there were a couple "impulsive" sells today. I guess I should be grateful my pack-rat husband was actually in the mood to part with some things. I doubt he would have been so willing had I started going through his old boxes stuffed in the closet...
We actually had a steady flow of people until a minor car accident on our corner closed the road for about 45 minutes. NOT good for business! But it picked up after the road was cleared.
No comments:
Post a Comment