The only drawback of caramel is the clean-up! Especially on a 4-yr-old! Caleb was covered in caramel so it took some significant time and scrubbing to get him clean. Plus I thought I was going to need a chisel to get the layer of caramel off my table.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Sticky Fun
So what do you do the day before Thanksgiving when the children don't have school and you have to avoid the "I'm sooooo bored, Mommy!"? You make caramel apples, of course! It's become a tradition in our house, and it is fun to see how the children progress in their creativity and ability each year. Caleb made a "clown apple" and Rachel did a Christmas ornament this year.
The only drawback of caramel is the clean-up! Especially on a 4-yr-old! Caleb was covered in caramel so it took some significant time and scrubbing to get him clean. Plus I thought I was going to need a chisel to get the layer of caramel off my table.

The only drawback of caramel is the clean-up! Especially on a 4-yr-old! Caleb was covered in caramel so it took some significant time and scrubbing to get him clean. Plus I thought I was going to need a chisel to get the layer of caramel off my table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment